Hard to believe, it’s the last week of 2013!
Another year older. Another year wiser?
Theme for this week, as we’ve already reflected on the “old” year, is: What do you hope for 2014?
It’s a bit humbling to publicly make a list of what I’m hoping for in 2014. But let’s try this list anyway:
- Yes, I’m hoping for my mum to be able to visit late summer
- I’m hoping that daughter #1 will have a smooth start into high school and an exciting first year there!
- I’m hoping that daughter #2 will be able to “step out” of the “sister role” at school and excel on her own merits.
- I’m hoping for work to ease off a little and for me to find more time to write.
- I’m hoping to find a publisher for my “Sports Trilogy” 😉
- I’m hoping for readers to show interest in my beautiful “Beginnings” series, especially with the second book coming out in late January.
- I’m hoping for another wonderful year as a parent and wife.
- I’m hoping for interesting travels within Australia.
- I’m hoping for 2014 be a healthy one for everyone, successful, happy and content.
- With my sincere thanks to the other Foxes and our Hound, I’m hoping for another great year as part of this blog. I’ve gained wonderful friends in Tonette, Micki, Janette and Jeff (and Jillian!) and I’m blessed to have them in my life – even if “far far away”.
- Last, but not least, I’m hoping for Mother Nature to give me a bit of a break when it comes to my health. I think I’ve got enough on my plate to cope with!
I wish you all a wonderful happy New Year, and humbly thank you all for visiting this blog as often as you do! I am truly grateful for that!